Many of our clients have come to us at a time when they receive a sum of money larger than what they’ve managed in the past – either through inheritance, gift, sale of a company or project, etc. – and are looking for guidance and support as they adapt to their new financial state. Many are overwhelmed and wonder, “What’s the smartest way for me to divide and allocate this money?” We guide them through a process designed to help them make those decisions, using their values and goals as the guiding light.
Typically our clients range between $3-30M in investable assets that they would like to have professionally managed. More than just money, we serve clients who care about using their resources to improve their life and the lives of their families and communities.
We might be a perfect fit for you if:
- You’ve recently inherited a sum of money from a spouse, parent, grandparent or someone close to you
- You’ve recently sold your business or a creative project
- You’re going through a major life transition, such as retirement, divorce or career change
- You would like to rethink your financial strategy and create a plan more aligned with your values and goals
- You believe that finances are personal and want to work with a wealth advisory that considers both the human and technical sides of money
- You never considered yourself a “numbers person,” but you’re open to learning about finance in a new way that works for you
If this sounds like you, we’d love to get acquainted. Send us a note to email@example.com and we will set up a time to explore what’s possible in your financial future and look at working together.